Wednesday, November 30, 2011

pop corn lovaaaa


HI there! I finally went to the movie theater last Saturday night. In Japan it is pretty expensive so I hardly ever go to the movies. Remember when I used to live in France and it was 700 yen so I would every week or two weeks........ Wow! Stop complaining, Marine! You`re soooo French! Sorry!
Anyway, I went to Mycal and I had some fantasssssstic popcorn!! salt & vinegar flavor! Ohhh my!!! I am a huge fan of vinegar and it was the first time I had it... looooved it! Next time I will have a bigger box! Not a caramel popcorn lover but salt & vinegar.... out of words!

2 comments:

  1. What movie did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Contagion! Heard about it? Big American movie with quite some famous actors including French Marion Cotillard.

    ReplyDelete